lunedì 17 aprile 2017

FRIENDSHIP IS ...TO SHARE A CUP OF TEA - The Enchanting Rose 10th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange.


“I can just imagine myself sitting down at the head of the table and pouring out the tea," said Anne, shutting her eyes ecstatically. "And asking Diana if she takes sugar! I know she doesn't but of course I'll ask her just as if I didn't know.” 

L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables (1908)




FROM MY JOURNAL: 



March, 7th 


For the first time I'm taking part to the TEA CUP & MUG & EXCHANGE managed for a good 10 years by the lovely Stephanie at the blog The Enchanting Rose that connects women of all ages from all over the world.

The fate would have it, my name was linked to that of Miriam, a Lady of North-Eastern Europe (Estonia) whom I have not the pleasure of knowing yet, but I know that with her I share the love for this magical infusion, for everything is old and talks about the past, for the arts of embroidery and sewing,... I knew that this party would have given me some surprises !

I had started years ago a collection of tea cups dating back to the XIXth century to which now and then I added a few pieces when I happened to find rarities at flea markets, but for some time I had left out the idea; now this opportunity has given me the chance to keep them in hand again, but I could not find the one that persuaded me completely, as much as to be shipped to Miriam ... and then again I resorted to Susy at the blog Susycottage who has sent me a cup dating back to the 40': I found it perfect, cool of Spring, filled with joy like this ... 'virtual meeting', gifted with the cheerful colors that our gardens are taking on during these days ... I just hope that Miriam will like it !



I've added a sachet with a few pouches of English Breakfast Tea, with a touch of Victorian style I so love, you know,



and I sewed a little heart to which I applied some yarn decoration flower-shaped and a ceramic botton with the drawings of a flower, then I finally tied some little chocolates to it .



I wonder who is preparing the packet addressed to me ... this exciting game that is all a surprise and will end on April 19th when we all will have our cup and we could enjoy our tea ... together when our 'tea reveal party' born in the name of the Friendship that knows no boundaries will be held






March, 27th 


After just over a week since I have prepared and sent my package to Miriam, I read in the mails this morning that everything is already in her hands, I read the joy in her words, the one which comes from what surprises us pleasantly - I didn't know that she was fascinated with golden decorations, which the tea cup and its saucer also have !!! - and I'm so happy, contented more and more by taking part at this delightful initiative that is becoming to grow exciting, since also some blogger friends are beginning to receive their 'goodies'.





April 6th 

It was late in the morning and I was working in the front yard with my beloved geese, warmed by the April sun, when the postman called me since he was bringing a box coming from Australia ... suddenly my mind went to Stephanie's party and I immediately felt raptured !
Oh my word, how many treats Belle sent me, and how, how wonderful they all are, she seems to know me, for she guessed truly my taste, all is wrapped with the delicacy which only who loves beauty has as a gift !





The cup and its saucer have as decoration the flowers I love most, wonderful roses and violets,



and they belong to this wonderful gift also tea and fruits flavored infusion pouches, a trimmed doily, some Pink Lady Cream Filled truffles ( they're simply outstanding !) in a small glass tray that I'm going to use for the poutpourry I take in our living room, a fragranced sachet to perfume my underwear in the drawers and a pocket notebook in Victorian style, a true gem to me !



I'm sincerely feeling so blessed by such a friendship, Belle is really a Lady gifted with a unique taste !

And so let's definitely enjoy this tea together, thanking Stephanie for her boundless goodwill and generosity.
My adorable Augustus seems to like all Belle's goodies (I wonder if he noticed the teatowel I have that seems pendant with the tea cup having it the same flowers and the same colors!)



especially her beautiful cup



 and our tea so much ... 




"May I join you ?"




With the most sincere gratitude,

I'm thanking Stephanie and you all for the joy which you've filled these days of mine with  !


See you soon 💕














DAL MIO DIARIO :


 7 marzo 


Per la prima volta partecipo al CUP OF TEA & MUG EXCHANGE curato da ben 10 anni dalla deliziosa Stephanie del blog The Enchanting Rose che collega donne di ogni età da un capo all'altro del mondo.

La sorte ha voluto che il mio nome fosse legato a quello di Miriam, una Lady dell'Europa del Nord-Est (Estonia) che ancora non ho il piacere di conoscere, ma con cui so di condividere l'amore per questo magico infuso, per ciò che è antico e parla di passato, per le arti del ricamo e del cucito, ... sapevo che questo party mi avrebbe riservato delle sorprese !

Avevo iniziato anni fa una collezione di tazze da tè risalenti al XIX secolo alla quale di tanto in tanto aggiungevo qualche pezzo quando mi capitava di trovare rarità ai mercatini dell'antiquariato, ma da tempo avevo tralasciato l'idea; ora questa occasione mi ha dato l'opportunità di rispolverarle, ma non trovavo quella che mi persuadeva del tutto, tanto da poter spedire ... ed allora ancora una volta sono ricorsa a Susy del blog Susycottage che mi ha inviata una tazza risalente agli anni '40: l'ho trovata perfetta, fresca di primavera, gioiosa come questo ... 'raduno virtuale', colorata dei colori che stanno assumendo i nostri giardini in questi giorni ... spero solo che incontri il gusto di Miriam !





- fotografia 2 - Dettagli decorazione piattino e tazza, dietro e davanti




Ho aggiunto una bustina con alcuni sacchetti di English Breakfast Tea, creata con un tocco di stile vittoriano che tanto amo, lo sapete ormai, 




- fotografia 3




e ho cucito un piccolo cuore a cui ho applicato qualche decorazione di filato bianco a forma di fiore ed un bottone in ceramica con un fiore disegnato; infine vi ho legato alcune piccoli cioccolatini con dello spaghetto ...




- fotografia 4




E chissà chi starà preparando il pacchettino indirizzato a me ... entusiasmante questo gioco che è tutto una sorpresa e che si concluderà il 19 di aprile quando avremo tutte la nostra tazza e potremo gustare il nostro tè ... insieme, quando si terrà il nostro 'tea reveal party' all'insegna dell'Amicizia che non conosce confini !




- fotografia 5





 27 marzo  


Dopo poco più di una settimana da che ho preparato ed inviato il mio pacchetto a Miriam, leggo nelle mails di questa mattina che tutto è già nelle sue mani, leggo la gioia nelle sue parole, quella che deriva da ciò che ci sorprende piacevolmente - non sapevo che l'affascinassero i decori in oro che casualmente fregiano la tazza !!! - e sono così lieta, sempre più paga dal partecipare a questa deliziosa iniziativa che si sta facendo sempre più entusiasmante, mentre anche alcune amiche blogger stanno cominciando a ricevere le loro 'chicche'.





- fotografia 6





~ 6 aprile ~


Era tarda mattinata e stavo lavorando nel cortile davanti casa con la mie amata oche, riscaldata dal sole d'aprile, quando il postino mi ha chiamato poiché recava una scatola indirizzata a me proveniente dall'Australia ... improvvisamente la mia mente è corsa al party di Stephanie e mi sono sentito subito al settimo cielo !
Oh, non mi crederete, quante chicche Belle mi ha inviate, e sono tutte meravigliose, lei sembra quasi conoscermi perché ha realmente indovinato il mio gusto, tutto è fasciato con la grazia e la delicatezza che solo chi ama la bellezza ha come dono !




- fotografia 7



- fotografia 8



La tazza ed il piattino sono decorati con i fiori che più amo, meravigliose rose e viole, 




- fotografia 9




e fanno parte del meraviglioso dono sacchetti di tè ed infusi aromatizzati alla frutta, tartufi di cioccolato ripieni - una delizia per il palato - marca Pink Lady in un piccolo vassoio di vetro che ho intenzione di utilizzare per il potpourry che tengo nel nostro salotto, una bustina profuma biancheria e un taccuino tascabile in stile vittoriano che è un vero gioiello per me !



- fotografia 10





Sento di dover dire che sono realmente stata fortunata a trovare a una tale amica con cui corrispondere, Belle è davvero una donna dotata di un gusto unico !

Ed allora godiamoci al fine questo tè insieme, ringraziando la deliziosa Stephanie per la sua benevolenza che non conosce limiti, così come la sua generosità.

Il mio adorabile Augusto sembra gradire tutte le chicche che mi ha inviate Belle (chissà se avrà notato la tovaglietta da tè che sembra pendant con la tazza avendo gli stessi fiori e gli stessi colori !)




- fotografia 11




specialmente la sua bellissima tazza




- fotografia 12




ed il nostro tè ...



- fotografia 13




- "Posso unirmi a voi ?".







Con la più sincera gratitudine,

ringrazio Stephanie e tutti voi per la gioia con cui avete colmato questi miei giorni !


A presto 💕









LINKING WITH:

GOOD MORNING MONDAYS - I was featured by the adorable Terry,
this post was amongst the top three of the week !
I'm over the moon happy, I thank you wholeheartedly **











HOME SWEET HOME

VINTAGE CHARM PARTY - I was featured by Kathleen at Our Hopeful Home,
I'm feeling overjoyed !!!
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, sweet friend **


111 commenti:

  1. Love the detail on the cup the bunny has his noose in HAppy Easter

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Margaret Adamson
      Augustus is so curious, he's still a Baby Bunny and he's so lively, he wants to participate, always !
      I didn't realize he was there till I looked inside my lens ... yes, I saw him looking at me while preapring everything for my shots, but I didn't see him arriving just ... on the 'set' :) !

      In the hope that you also enjoyed a Beautiful Easter, sweet friend,
      with much thankfulness I'm sending blessings on your coming days,
      thank you for visiting and commenting ಌ•❤•ಌ

      Elimina
  2. How wonderful to have taken part in the Tea cup exchange, it encompasses so much more than a cup it seems. Pretty gifts of flowers and lace, tea to savour and delightful billet doux expressing the greatest gift of all - friendship.
    Thank you, dear Dany, for sharing all this pleasure with us at Mosaic Monday today.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Maggie
      I really appreciate your words, my lovely friend, you're so right, Friendship is such a blessing !

      Wishing you a most lovely new week
      with utmost gratitude,
      you're always a breath of fresh air to me, Dearie ❥

      Elimina
  3. Hello, Dany! What a lovely exchange. Both tea cups are beautiful. I love the little gifts and sachet. The photos with the bunny are so cute! Enjoy your tea! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ eileeninmd
      good morning Dearest One and thank you for your beautiful words, I'm so glad you loved this post of mine !

      In the hope that your week is off to a good start,
      I'm sending blessings on your days to come,
      with heartfelt thankfulness,
      thank you for your precious presence, sweet friend ✿⊱╮

      Elimina
  4. Love that cute bunny and teacup photo!! Beautiful teacup for the exchange!! Hope you've had a wonderful Easter weekend.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Cranberry Morning
      I sincerely appreciate your words of amusement and regard, dear friend, you truly make my day !

      Trusting you too had a lovely Easter,
      I'm sending hugs and love across the many miles ༺♡❀♡༻

      Elimina
  5. Hi Dany,
    This is my second year with Stephanie's teacup exchange. Isn't it fun?!!! So many pretty tea things and so many tea lovers! Happy Monday!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Snap
      actually I couldn't even imagine the joy it would have meant to me, it really made me feel floating on air !

      Thanks most sincerely for visiting and enjoy your new week,
      darling friend ⊰✽*✽⊱

      Elimina
  6. Hola Daniela, es un gusto asi tomar el te! aunque he visto que estas acompañada por Augusto! el intercambio de tan hermosos detalles de seguro añadio un motivo para ser y estar feliz!
    saludos! Rose M .

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Rose M.
      de todo corazón gracias, su entusiasmo es mi alegría !

      Les deseo una feliz semana,
      siempre feliz de tenerte aquí,
      ♥♡♥ amiga más querida ♥♡♥

      Elimina
  7. Risposte
    1. @ Regine Karpel
      I heartily thank you, you're so welcome !

      Sending love to you ❀≼♥≽❀

      Elimina
  8. So pretty & romantic Dany! Oh, your Augustus is really cute & adorable 💕 Wishing you a great week!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ riitta
      your words of appreciation bless my heart, Sweetie !
      Yes, my Augustus is such a treasure, he's the sweetest bunny I've ever known, he's a true love !

      Wishing you too a lovely new week,
      with all my love and esteem •♥•*Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*•♥•

      Elimina
  9. This post took me back to a simpler time. Lovely. Now things are done in seconds. Not so then.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. ♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Sandee
      your words bring such a joy to me, THAT's what I mean to do with every post of mine, and to read that I succeeded, well, it sounds like a true blessing, I'm sincerely grateful to you, dearest friend !

      Wishing you too a most lovely day ♥∗✿∗♥

      Elimina
  10. Dearest Daniela, I don't see how anyone could not like those lovely teacups! I love everything in your photos, my cherished friend. Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you have a fantastic week!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Linda
      your beautiful words sound like a nice music to my heart and put a smile on my face, it is I who wish to thank you, Dearie !

      Sending blessings on your week,
      may it be filled with joy and wonder ♡ஐ♡

      Elimina
  11. What a wonder gift to have given. I am sure that your lady was so very pleased with her cup. And what a beautiful one you have gotten. I love purple so I really like the one you got. Totally beautiful and what a fantastic thing to do. I love that idea of giving. Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Pam Jackson
      I feel so blessed by having taken part to such an exchange, I don't know if it's greater to me the joy I've felt by sending my gift or the one I felt by receiving my wonderful goodies from Australia !

      Wishing you a most lovely new week, sweet friend,
      sending my dearest love to you ✿⋰⋱✿

      Elimina
  12. Carissima Daniela, anzi...Dany in questo frangente, si addice ancor di più! Ho sempre avuto sentore che tu vivessi in realtà in qualche luogo ameno della campagna inglese ma ora ne ho le prove :)
    Scherzo suvvia, vedere tali bellezze e finezze tipicamente inglesi mi lascia il dubbio eh?
    Splendide tazze, chissà che gioia ricevere il pacchetto del vostro scambio a tema.
    Ma Augusto, birbone che osa arrivare direttamente alla tazza!
    Che spasso e che dolcezza.
    Un grande abbraccio ed una coccola al conigliotto Susanna

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Susanna
      dolcissima amica mia, Augusto ha dato il tocco finale ad una nuova esperienza così eccitante ed entusiasmante, quanto non immaginavo per certo, te lo assicuro !

      Il mio cucciolo è uno spasso, ora anche Giuliano e Filippo cominciano a giocare con lui, è una tale gioia vedere delle creature così dolci ed indifese comunicare tra loro !

      Ti invio un abbraccio dal profondo del cuore, carissima, e che possa questa nuova settimana portarti la gioia e le soddisfazioni che meriti ❥

      Elimina
  13. How Enchanting ..and the tea-cup..its marvelous!!
    You are such a sweet friend..xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ The Dutchess
      thank you for gracing my blog today both with your so nice words and with your precious presence here, I'm sincerely happy to welcome you ... always Dearie !

      Sending hugs and ever much love to you,
      •♥• with utmost gratitude •♥•

      Elimina
  14. Wonderful tea exchange gifts given and received. I do love those dainty bone china teacups. Have a most fulfilling week, Dani.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Lorrie
      thank you for your words of appreciation, they make me feel enraptured, truly !

      Wishing you too a most beautiful new week,
      with the deepest gratitude ♡❤♡

      Elimina
  15. This is so lovely. I keep thinking someday I will participate. Have a wonderful week. xoxo Su

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Su
      darling friend of mine, as I wrote I'm participating for the first time, but I didn't imagine all the joy and the enthusiasm it would brought me, truly !

      Sending blessings on your new week just begun,
      may it be filled with much love ✥⊰♥⊱✥ 

      Elimina
  16. Risposte
    1. @ Kathe W.
      thank you Dearie !

      Wishing you a wonderful day ಌ❀ಌ

      Elimina
  17. What fun to read of your gift you were preparing .... and your gift you received. Beautiful,,, and a fun surprise. :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Gentle Joy
      oh, it was such a thrilling experience from its start and Augustus put his question mark on it all, I have his approval, Belle's cup is truly amazing !

      Sending blessings of joy on your day, dear friend,
      may it be filled with love and gladness ⊰✽*✽⊱

      Elimina
  18. Daniela, I will have to put the tea cup on my radar for the fall. I have missed it a couple of times now. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Sylvia
      actually I don't know whether this party will be held in Autumn too or if it's only a Springtime event ...
      Anyway, according to my experience, I do suggest you not to loose it the next time, I'm far too sure that you'll enjoy it so, so much !

      SENDING LOVE TO YOU ಌ•❤•ಌ

      Elimina
  19. As someone in a romance with tea, I love these.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ colleen
      you're so heartily welcome, I do love your way to read this post of mine, I sincerely thank you !

      ღ Wishing you the best of weeks ღ

      Elimina
  20. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your first teacup exchange. The packages that were exchanged are both lovely. I smiled at the photo of your cute bunny "sipping" from your pretty new teacup.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Margie
      your words let me know that you're also participating to this so lovely event which will see its end tomorrow with the Reveal Party, what a joy it meant to me !

      So glad that you smiled at Augustus' enthusiasm for Belle's tea cup, it's such a delight to live with a little wild bird, two adorable cats and a baby bunnie !!!

      Hope your week is off to a beautiful start
      I'm sending hugs & love to you ❀≼♥≽❀

      Elimina
  21. That's a happy idea, sharing among bloggers this way. It will build many friendships, i'm sure!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ messymimi
      believe me, it's such a wonderful experience, my loving friend !

      *❖* Thinking of you with love and thankfulness *❖*

      Elimina
  22. This is the sweetest post! The bunny is the perfect guest at your tea reveal! Blessings to you.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Lynn Bean
      your so beautiful words bless my heart with the deepest joy ever, thank you !
      I'm just coming back from your lovely blog and I'm going to follow you with so myuch joy.

      May your week be as BEAUTY-ful as you,
      new friend of mine ❥

      Elimina
  23. Oh my Dany that heart you made it just gorgeous and the button with the pretty flower is such a lovely touch as is the pretty lace! Sweet tea cup you gave and was given to you, love the vintage pad she sent!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Conniecrafter
      Belle is gifted with such a delightful taste - she truly seems to know me for so long - and Augustus does agree with me !

      Hope you're having a lovely week so far,
      I'm sending blessings on your coming days, adorable friend,
      I'm trusting that your Father in law is getting better and better ✿⊱╮

      Elimina
  24. Dany, I'm so glad to see your pretty tea cup exchange gift. I participated too and received the most wonderful things!

    I haven't been by here in awhile and just realized I've missed the beautiful music. Your bunny is adorable!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Stacey
      you cannot imagine the joy you give me with this visit of yours, I've been missing you, dearest friend of mine, and your words of enjoyment add joy to joy, thank you for blessing my heart today !

      This exchange is truly amazing isn't it? I couldn't figure it would have brought me such a gladness ... really !

      May the remainder of your week be blessed with love
      sending hugs and more hugs across the many miles ♥¸¸.•*´¯`♥

      Elimina
  25. Risposte
    1. @ Jim
      I heartily thank you, sweet friend !

      Wishing you much joy for your days to come ಌ•❤•ಌ

      Elimina
  26. Such lovely romantic photos. Your site always seems to be a step back to a gentler time.
    Thank you for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/04/making-dangerous-situation-kid-friendly.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ NC Sue
      your kind and beautiful words put a smile on my face, I thank from the bottom of my heart, sweet friend, for the joy you're giving me today !

      Sending hugs and ever much love to you ♥∗✿*✿∗♥

      Elimina
  27. Hello there Daniela, well you can certainly say your tea cup gift is overflowing with cuteness with your sweet rabbit and right on point for Easter - utterly adorable! I have too participated for the first time in this beautiful exchange thanks to Stephanie!
    Have a great week and may you have plenty of opportunity to enjoy a sweet cuppa!
    Wren x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Wren
      lovely friend, I sincerely thank you for commenting, I'm so glad you loved it all, it was such a joy-filled experience, I hope you too had enjoyed the same enthusiasm !

      May your day be filled with smiles
      sending blessings to you ♡❤♡

      Elimina
  28. olá Daniela:
    que fotos maravilhosas..
    o coelho é lindo e meigo, foi mesmo um momento muito alegre , e me trouxe alegria ao ver tão linda mensagem !!!!
    a xícara de chá é belíssima...
    grande abraço e boa semana.
    :o)
    Eliane.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Kr.Eliane
      seu entusiasmo é meu caro amigo, suas palavras enchem meu coração de alegria !
      Augustus é meu anjinho, sempre atento a tudo o que faço!

      ⊰♥⊱ Um grande beijo para você e boa continuação da semana ⊰♥⊱

      Elimina
  29. Cara Daniela che bella questa iniziativa! Immagino queste tazze in giro per il mondo e che bello quando arrivano a destinazione,che gioia scartare il pacchetto!!Domani 19 Aprile auguro a tutte un buon tè bevuto con stile ed eleganza,sicuramente durante la mia consueta tazza del giorno penserò a tutte voi .BACI BABY

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ BABY
      sei sempre talmente deliziosa, mia dolce, sì davvero, pensare che questa volta più di 400 tazze da tè viaggiano per il mondo verso mete lontane, talvolta le più strane, legate dal filo dell'amicizia è realmente entusiasmante, grazie per il tuo delicatissimo pensiero !

      Ti abbraccio forte forte augurandoti una lieta serata di primavera, grazie per essere sempre presente con tanta dedizione, la tua gioia e la tua vitalità mi contagiano alimentando le mie passioni ∗༺♡❀♡༻∗

      Elimina
  30. Your bunny is so sweet ..what lovely blog friends you have made through your tea party!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Sallie
      my baby-bunny is such a treasure, he has to participate at everything I do, he's so cute, funny and lovable, he would spend all his day kissing my face, I love him so !

      Thanking you so, so much for your always kind comments,
      I'm sending blessings of joy on your day, today ❥

      Elimina
  31. Oh, my sweetest Dany, what a charming and whimsical post! I giggled out loud when I saw your darling bunny enjoying a spot of tea - hehehe :)

    The package you sent and the one you received are both incredibly beautiful! What love, what kindness, what generosity was poured into these gifts.

    Thank you, my dear, dear friend, for joining this blessed event. Much love to you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Stephanie
      it is I who want to thank you for this effort, for all the love and passion you put in such project, blessed be !

      Augustus is my funny fur-baby, he is interested in everything I do, I wonder what he wanted to find in Belle's cup ... maybe he just wanted me to know that he too loves it !

      ⊰✿ Always thinking of you with all my love and the deepest gratitude ✿⊱

      Elimina
  32. Oh Dany, what a wonderful exchange and what beautiful things you both sent and received! I love the thought that all put into their choices and little extras.

    And Augustus is simply adorable! Is he your house-rabbit? I love bunnies so much and he captures my heart!

    I hope you have a gloriously beautiful day -- I know it will be filled with many sweet things!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Jeanie
      I call my little treasure 'Augustus Love', given he's truly a love, he's adorable, so sweet and cute, ... he's beginning to 'dialogue' with the masters of the home Giuliano and Philippo, the others fur-babies of mine, my lovable kittens !

      It's such a delight to see them together... and I feel so blessed by being able to enjoy such a gladness !

      Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your week,
      my cherished friend,
      filled with all the love and smiles you deserve ⊰✽*✽⊱

      Elimina
  33. Oh my goodness, Dany, I just LOVE Augustus!!! What a precious little fella.
    Both the gifts you sent and the gifts you received are truly wonderful. Such a heartfelt exchange.
    Thank you for sharing here, sweet friend, and have a beautiful week.
    Sending you hugs from across the ocean.
    xo.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Lisa
      you said it, his complete name is AUGUSTUS LOVE, for he's a true love, he's such a tender creature, so loving, you cannot imagine how much !

      So very pleased by your nice words of amusement and appreciation,
      I'm sending blessings of joy to you,
      may your days to come,be as Beautiful as you,
      adorable friend of mine ♥♡♥

      Elimina
  34. Oh, my, Dany! How delightful! and how blessed you are - and what a blessing you were to dear Miriam, too! I cannot get over your bunny! Such a cuddle bug, I am certain. What a lovely, inspiring post, my dear! Blessings and love from Texas!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ June
      cherished friend, I feel so blessed by it all, and my little Augustus Love is truly a cuddle bug, he's the most tender creature in the world, and I have to admit that I'm his cuddle bug, since he would kiss my face all day long !

      I never lived with bunnies at home and I couldn't even imagine the inner joy they bring into your life and into your home !!!

      Thank you for visting and for leaving such a delightful comment,
      may the Lord grant you a most glorious day, Dearest One *•♥♥•*

      Elimina
  35. My dearest Dany! I am in tears as I read your lovely words! My husband asked 'What's wrong?' as I read and sniffed... NOTHING is wrong but oh, so very well... in the world of beauty and love and friendship! Thank you so much for your healing words!

    This was my first time to participate in the tea cup exchange, and oh the joys of it! I couldn't imagine the blessings and delight it brought into my life.

    Thank you Stephanie for hosting this lovely event! May you be blessed ten fold!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Miriam
      I'm welcoming you with such a joy, thank you for being here today, Dearie, and with you I'm saying "May you be blessed ten fold, Stephanie !"

      Honestly I didn't want you to cry, Dear Friend, but I do understand what does it mean to feel touched in the deep !

      With so much gratitude for this new, beautiful friendship of ours just born,
      I'm sending blessings of joy on your day ❥

      Elimina
  36. Dearest Dany, Your gifts in the teacup exchange are beyond beautiful. Miriam treated you to precious treasures. The teacup is so pretty and I love the floral pattern. So glad you joined in for the first time and have so enjoyed the amazing process that Stephanie so generously pulls together bringing blessings to us all.
    Your gift sent is so pretty too and I love the darling heart you created.
    Enjoy visiting the reveal posts and have a lovely day sweet lady.
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Celestina
      I'm so grateful to you for gracing my blog today, Dearie, both with your so precious and welcome presence here and with your so lovely, beautiful words of appreciation, be blessed !

      May your day too be joy-filled,
      sending my dearest love to you ಌ•❤•ಌ

      Elimina
  37. Hi Dany, just me again, I meant to add how sweet and adorable your precious bunny is. I love the photos and the sharing of tea. Too cute!! xo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Celestina
      you're such a sweet-hearted lady,
      I'm sincerely grateful to you for your daintiness,
      Augustus is such a treasure to me !!!

      Thanks once again ✿⊱╮

      Elimina
  38. I love the reveal and getting to see what everyone gave and received!

    ~Trisha

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Trisha
      it's such a fun, isn't it, sweetest friend of mine ?

      Wishing you much love for your new week,
      I'm sending my dearest hug to you ♡ஐ♡

      Elimina
  39. What a stunning teacup you were gifted with, Dany...so dainty and delicate! And what a darling bunny your little Augusta is! Surely you must have put some yummy goodness that he loves into that teacup to get him drink...lol! So glad you were able to participate in Stephanie's lovely exchange! Blessings to you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Debbie
      it was such an exciting experience, and my Augustus does agree with me, we had so much fun together !!!

      Wishing you a most lovely weekend ahead
      with the deepest gratitude ever ಌ❀ಌ

      Elimina
  40. Oh, che amoreeee Augusto! Bellissime immagini, romantiche tazzine e tanto altro che mi riporta nell'amata Inghilterra
    Bacioni Alessandra

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @ Alessandra
      carissima, il tuo entusiasmo e la tua gioia mi portano al settimo cielo, grazie di cuore, non immagini il dono prezioso che mi fai !

      Ti abbraccio con tutto il cuore
      augurandoti una lieta serata ❥

      Elimina
  41. I just love how you put together this beautiful, gratitude-filled post Danny! The gifts both sent and received are so thoughtful and beautiful. I am so happy that you chose to participate and that you enjoyed it so much.
    All my love,
    Andrea

    RispondiElimina
  42. Dear Dany:
    I love what you sent and also what you received! I have seen so many ladies who are in this exchange and enjoy it. What a lovely post and sharing your received things and bunny! Thank you for linking and posting!

    RispondiElimina
  43. Nice to see you joining the teacup exchange Dany - and your parcel was a delight, a stunning teacup and other goodies.

    RispondiElimina
  44. You not only sent a glorious package but received one as well. Such beautiful delights. May you enjoy a glorious springtime and a wonderful week!

    RispondiElimina
  45. Oh, how beautiful, sweet friend!! Just lovely. I am so thankful you were able to participate in this wonderful joy! You are so deserving of all things good and wonderful! I know you will enjoy your treasures for a long time to come. God bless you, my dear friend. :)

    RispondiElimina
  46. Such charming gifts, Dany, given and received, filled with sweetness and the hope of friendship. Your darling little rabbit looks like he enjoyed the gifts, too! Wishing you a lovely day. Hugs xo Karen

    RispondiElimina
  47. What a fun exchange! Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  48. Hi Dany - such a nice package you received from Belle - the same lady I sent MY package to.

    Your teacup is so beautiful.

    Glad you joined in the fun - this was my 3rd one and I shall not miss another, if dearest Stephanie is willing. : - )

    Enjoy your sipping.

    RispondiElimina
  49. Simply simply wonderful. Sounded so divine and exciting I keep thinking to one day join. I have been reading everyone stories I so love your sweet bunny Dany it reminded me so much of Beatrix .. sweet post with love Janice

    RispondiElimina
  50. What a special teacup exchange gift Dany. Just lovely! And I loved your bunny helper! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea and have a lovely week!
    Ruth

    RispondiElimina
  51. That was fun...so glad that you enjoyed the giving and receiving as part of Stephanie's Tea Cup Exchange. Fabulous!

    RispondiElimina
  52. What a wonderful post! I love the photos of the bunny drinking his tea!
    You always come up with such wonderful photos.
    Sending you many hugs

    RispondiElimina
  53. Dany,
    Wow everything you sent and received is just beautiful! I adore both tea cups!(and the sweet bunny!) I am slowly making my way through all the posts linked at Stephanie's and the generosity and, thoughtfulness of all partaking is truly amazing and heartwarming! Enjoy your treasures my friend! Sending love,
    Linda

    RispondiElimina
  54. Wow, both of these packages are so, so pretty! And that bunny...oh my! I love bunnies! This post was just so cheerful and nice. :)

    RispondiElimina
  55. meravigliosa occasione quella del tea party come t invidio cara dany:) grazie per averlo condiviso con noi
    ti abbraccio e ti auguro un buon we
    daniela

    RispondiElimina
  56. Oh dear Dany, I enjoyed your journaling of your teacup exchange events! Such a lovely array of beauties that you sent to your friend Miriam, and then to receive such an incredible package all the way from Australia, such lovelies to enjoy! So happy that you are able to participate with the tea exchange this year, isn't it such a beautiful blessed event! Hugs to you today :)

    RispondiElimina
  57. What delightful photos - especially with the bunny. The tea cup is beautiful with all its floral details.

    RispondiElimina
  58. Your photos are so beautiful. Just gorgeous and love the bunny with the teacup. Quotes from Anne of Green Gables also always bring a smile.

    RispondiElimina
  59. Dearest Dany, this has got to be one of thee most beautiful and gracious posts filled with beauty and then more beauty.
    Bell certainly has the touch of a gentle and feminine ladies way about her. I was in awe of the gift you received and the photos of your dear Agustus, oh what a pleasure.
    Gorgeous!!

    Have a most blessed day♡

    RispondiElimina
  60. I love what you gave and received. Such sweet gifts. But, I'm most loving Augustus. He's beautiful. Thanks for sharing! 💜

    RispondiElimina
  61. Hello Dany, I am so happy you have linked up your cute bunny with the tea cup. Adorable photos. Both of the tea cups are lovely. What a wonderful exchange. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    RispondiElimina
  62. How fun! I love the gift you prepared and the one your received! I hope one day to join the exchange too! :) Thanks for sharing this sweet post with us!

    RispondiElimina
  63. Love that bunny and fantastic photos for 'Critters' ~ very creative post also ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a fun weekend ~ ^_^

    RispondiElimina
  64. That is the sweetest little bunny ever, and i love your music.

    RispondiElimina
  65. Oh, how I love delicate and beautiful tea cups. This post does my heart good!

    RispondiElimina
  66. What a beautiful cup! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    RispondiElimina
  67. Beautiful teacup & funny bunny ;) Blessings, Cecilia

    RispondiElimina
  68. Sweet Dany, Stephanie's exchange is so wonderful! Every year I think I need to join and every year I forget. :) Love what you sent and received. Bunny is precious!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    RispondiElimina
  69. Augustus is adorable. And so nice to find a rabbit who appreciates good tea and fine china.
    Amalia
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  70. Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from mmy new iphone!
    Just wanted too say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Keep up the great work!

    RispondiElimina

I THANK YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND WORDS, SO PRECIOUS TO ME.